Our business is built upon extensive expertise and highly-experienced staff.
Bio: I specialised in the investigation, management and negotiation of Public Liability and Employers Liability claims up to a value of £100,000. I managed an active case load in excess of 100 active files all of which were handled under delegated authority. Additionally, numerous instructions were received which required an investigate and report only service. Mandates were awarded by two key insurance companies and a number of Individual Risk Handling Agreements were held with new claims being notified to me direct.
- Matrix Analysis of Structures, Concrete Design, Steel Design, Geotechnical Engineering, Foundation Assessments, Marine Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Fluids, Hydrology
- Experienced in AutoCad, intermediate Civil 3D and ArcGIS, MATLAB, SAP 2000, Rhino 3D, RISA 3D, SACS, HEC-HMS, Visual Analysis, Grapher, and some Solidworks and Python
- Familiar with Project Management, Process Flow Diagrams and Isometric Plans
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Lotus Notes
- Fluent in English & Spanish, written and spoken, translations, elementary proficiency in French
- International Engineering Certificate – Texas A&M Engineering
- Public Speaking
- BOSIET Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training Including HUET, EBS & EST
- Licensed Adjuster (Property & Casualty) in the State of Texas, License #2423337
Adam Humphrey, who joined GRS in 2021, has more than two decades of experience managing technical and complex insurance claims, worldwide.
Before that, he has held senior leadership roles in technical adjusting firms, most recently as a board director and global head of energy, property and construction (EAR and DSU) losses at Advanta Global Services. Before that, he held loss adjusting roles at Integra Technical Services; Cunningham Lindsey International, where he was a divisional director responsible for energy claims; and Charles Taylor Adjusting.
Adam is a Chartered Loss Adjuster, Fellow of both the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA).
He sits on the CILA’s Council and is chairman of their Construction, Energy and Engineering Special Interest Group. His academic qualifications include undergraduate and Master’s degrees in Law and Business; and, professional qualifications in insurance and dispute resolution.
Loss Adjuster with over 10 years’ experience gained in the London Market through working for Insurers, Loss Adjusters and Brokers; specialising in construction adjusting since 2010. I have been nominated as a key adjuster for some of the largest UK and International construction and infrastructure projects, PFI contracts, along with major house building contractors.